The theme for this conference is “Tātou tātou e!”. It is based on the concept of “all of us together” and will focus on how the deliberate valuing and building of strong relationships, of understanding how the interdependence of all of us, of each for the other, is critical to the true development of wellbeing at individual, family, whanau, community and societal level.
The conference will:
• explore the ways in which community organisations value and build relationships for greater wellbeing with the people they serve and with each other.
• consider how government’s Wellbeing Budget policies impacts on communities and community organisations
• how the practices of funding agencies build (or undermines) relationships with people, communities and community organisations.
• investigate the role of spirituality in enhancing well-being of older people
• challenge and inspire delegates to create meaningful and effective relationships for wellbeing.
For more information https://tatoutatoue.nz/